Originally used to help combat liver related illness in the 1930s, lipotropic injections are growing in popularity in a bid to help people struggling with obesity and weight loss.
What Exactly Are Lipotropic Injections?
Early use of lipotropic injections was to help fight fatty liver disease, which is when lipids gather in the cells found in the liver. Today, these injections are recognized as a powerful and effective way to assist in weight loss, especially in people who are obese or who have previously been unable to lose weight.
Lipotropics are compound that help break down, and prevent buildup of excess fat in the body, especially the liver. The main active ingredients found in lipotropic injections are the essential amino acids collectively known as MIC:
- Methionine: An essential amino acid and a major lipotropic compound in humans; helps to prevent excess fat build-up in the liver.
- Inositol: Vitamin B complex nutrient that aids metabolism of fats and helps reduce cholesterol in the blood. Inositol also helps regulate serotonin, which stabilizes mood and decreases feelings of hunger.
- Choline: This amino acid helps process and excrete waste and toxins from the liver; it also transports fat and cholesterol out of the body and helps to metabolize fat.
How Lipotropic Injections Work
The liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from the body; the healthier the liver, the more it works to remove these fats from your body which induces weight loss. Lipotropics help speed up the process of removing fat from the liver by assisting production of lethecin. Lethecin helps the body break up and remove cholesterol.
Vitamin B12 is commonly found in lipotropic injections and is a fantastic addition to these compounds because it boosts energy and helps burn fatty cells. B12 is also involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body, helping to form new and healthy cells.
Lipotropic injections are usually administered by a medical professional, although with guidance from your doctor, these can be self-administered at home. The best way to use the injections effectively is to incorporate them into a healthy eating and lifestyle regimen. This way the weight loss will be more pronounced and obesity is tackled more efficiently.
Benefits of Using Lipotropic Injections
These injections are an effective way of helping people deal with obesity and significantly aid in weight loss.
Although lipotropic oral supplements are available, many people prefer lipotropic injections for the following reasons:
- Better Absorption: Oral supplements need to dissolve, break down and be absorbed before the active ingredients can work their magic. Lipotropic injections are administered straight into the blood stream.
- Faster Action: Absorption of oral supplements can take hours while injections begin to work almost immediately.
- Frequency: Oral supplements must be taken more frequently because the digestive processes minimize their impact. Injections last much longer than oral supplements requiring less frequent dosing.
- Value For The Money: Often, oral supplements have pointless ingredients, while lipotropic injections have only necessary active and useful ingredients. This means you get the best value for your money by taking the injection route.
- Targeted Application: With injections, specific outcomes can be targeted by your healthcare provider. This enables a much more specific dosing mechanism.
* Although not as effective as injections on their own, many people recommend using oral supplements alongside the lopotropic injections. One of the most popular supplements on the market today is Lipotopic 1000 Plus as it reportedly gives a boost to the already successful and effective injections.
Reasons To Use Lipotropic Injections:
Many people these days are looking for an effective way to helpcombat obesity and set them on the right path to successful weight loss. The market for weight loss products is saturated and it is often hard to decipher which is best for you, and more importantly, which are safe. All ingredients in lipotropic injections are already naturally produced by the body and provide a great amount of benefits. Therefore, there is no need for any concerns about pumping artificial, and potentially dangerous, substances into your body.
Taking lipotropic injections is a non-invasive way of fighting obesity, as opposed to other very invasive, and often painful, surgical procedures, such as liposuction. which only removes fat, the injections actually help the body burn the fat itself, at an enhanced rate.
One huge bonus in using injections is that they are especially efficient at targeting “problem” areas in the body; this is where fat stores easily, but is difficult to budge. The most common problem areas include the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and neck.
Not only are lipotropic injections completely natural, their ingredients have a wide range of positive effects on the body. Most people using the injections report increased stamina and energy in addition to being in a better mood (serotonin is regulated by inositol, which is one of the amino acids used in lipotropic injections is said to be a natural mood regulator.) With stabilized moods, people feel less anxious and more energetic. Serotonin is nature’s very own appetite suppressant, which means that when produce, you feel fuller and less hungry. Therefore, the use of inositol in lipotropic injections help reduce the feelings of hunger, which dramatically improves the likelihood of achieving successful weight loss.
Lipotropic injections have much more and far reaching medical benefits like the following:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Metabolic syndrome and imbalances
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thyroid disorders
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but gives you some indication of just how far reaching this treatment method really is, including good, general overall health and well being.
Regular injections have a very positive effect on your health. They offer you a successful, safe and natural solution to ridding your body of excess weight by enhancing the effects of natural lipotropic nutrients and amino acids. With hard work and a few simple lifestyle changes, lipotropic injections provide a safe and effective way to lose weight.
Below is a video with a licensed doctor discussing the importance of lipotropic injections.